16.3.2009

Adeccoliga - worst teams 2009

The season has not yet even started and I have to teams to be relegated from Adeccoligan already.
Goodbye Alta. Goodbye Löv-Ham.

There is no chance me being wrong, but if the promoted teams are as crap as these two then the question remains open, but I can not see them not to struggle for the whole season anyway.

It is not fun to talk bad things about your team, sometimes truth hurts.

There are very little good things to say about these two, and I will keep that information to myself for future purposes.

Today the played a pre-season friendly here at La Manga, and even though Löv-Ham 2-1 it can hardly be described as the better of them. All the goals came from set pieces or terrible defensive mistakes.

The average Adeccoteams are not always fun to watch, but these two will be destroyed by HamKam and Bryne and get eaten for breakfast.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti