22.6.2011

Kakkonen C 22.6

TP-47 - HauPa -1 1 54% 2,06 4/10 188bet

TP-47 - HauPa 65 19 16
o/u 2.5: 60 40

HauPa is still fighting respectably but as much as I like them TP-47 is still on a whole different level qualitywise so I wouldn't give the away side much of a chance. Some weeks ago I would've jumped on the under, but HauPa's defense has looked pretty shaky so I'll skip that.

FC Santa Claus - Kiisto 43 22 35
o/u 2.5: 63 37

I agree fully with the bookmakers as there shouldn't be much of a difference between these two. In the total side of things this is a very clear over vs under, so even if 2.75 would be available it wouldn't be that tasty.

PK-37 - ViPa 60 20 20
o/u 2.5: 64 36

PK-37 deserves an applause for their performance against Santa Claus as the victory was deserved and didn't involve any KuPS players. Odds for the home win are at SJK-level(or in other words, they are a joke considering PK-37 is no SJK) so any side bets are out of the question for me, but I wouldn't recommend against PK-37 either depending on who plays. ViPa's win against JBK was probably justified according to the reports, but I don't think they have the quality to stay up this year so + handicap isn't interesting either.

Oh, and OPS - AC Oulu. With being maybe too familiar(since both were founded, one of the joys of plastic teams) with both of the teams, I put a small bet on AC Oulu at odds 1,80 or higher.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti