25.12.2015

Examples of unwanted email

Like I say in the contact-page I am not interested in any shit so you can spare your time and not to send me scams like this. You are not wasting only my time but yours as well. Obviously these first examples are from the same person. If you do not want your emails to end up here do not send them to me. Simple as that.

This website has been on the air since 2008 so believe me that I have seen a lot of scammers and cheaters around. There was a time when added them to my black list, but it is rather useless as using other names and emails and domains is so easy. Anyway there are thousands of dirty scammers out there.

I am sure you know it yourself whether the product, service or idea is worth sending or not so think about it next time. There are occasionally genuine people around too making contacts, but  maybe only 1 out of 10 and I am not even cynical saying this but talking out of my experience.

This first one here  is a version of a classic scam and it is for sure better explained in the net, but to sum it up it goes like this:

You promise to deliver more or less fixed match info. For free, with payment after win.

Next step is to have a database of new people, let us say 100 curious punters.

Next you divide the database in two. For the first group you send "home team to win, inside info, guaranteed win!" Odds are not so important here as after all it is a sure win with fixed inside info!

For the second group the same info, except that it is "away not to lose".

So you end up having 50 winners who were happy to receive a sure winner, and 50 losers who you can either forget, or try to explain the loss somehow.

Next step is to repeat the operation with the 50 punters who are left, but this time you demand money after win to stay in the loop. Out of those 25 winners some may be foolish enough to pay out something.

Of course this would harm your reputation if you even once would reveal your true identity, so remember to hide it all times and use an alias.

So, to summarize dear David and Dario, what I think of your offer? It disgusts me!

"Hello,
I've found your email adress in google where I tried to find people who are interesting in gambling. Don't treat my email as a spam- it is not my intention. I hope you will be interesting in my offer.
My name is David. I am representing group connected with Asian Betting Syndicate- a group which associate/mediate with really amazing tipsters who bet for a big money.
We have acces to the best picks which are almost unbeatable (lost can happen only if bookies change something in game) and odds are really high. Usually there are bets from HT/FT from lower leagues. 
Naturally we have business in this but to limit our work we would like to find like 10-20 people who will send payment after every win.
If you would like to be part of it- we are able to offer you a really honest deal to prove our reliablity. First info you will get totaly for free. The best if you can place a small stake to build bankroll for the beginning. Second bet will be with payment after win.

Let us know if you would like to participate- after your positive answer I will come back to you with details,
David"





***********

Hello,

My name is Dario.  I've found out that you offer a betting services over net. 
I am also a private tipster. I am agent of some players from an asian sindicate. I've been in business for a lot of years so I know this sector.

I am looking to extend my customers base so I realized that the best way is to share experiences with other tipsters.
If you can send me your list then I can advertise them my offer and in return you will get mine clients and you will do the same. Nothing complicated, totaly for free we can possibly get a new people and reach a nice profits ! Obviously for a trust we can start exchange from a small number to feel comfortable. I have a list of many buyers and also a tausend of players who were interesting in gambling.
On other side, if you don't like swap I can buy for you your base. But to do it I need a sample, I am tired of scammers.

Thanks for your time.
Let me know what do you think about this deal,
Dario

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti