2.1.2009

In the year 2000

or is it already 2009 we are talking about? For my surprise there have already been a couple of visitors on this site though this actually is not yet meant to be public.

If ever.

This blog is more or less only a collection of my thoughts around something bigger, professional and ambitious. I am getting used to the idea of publishing stuff again.

It will get updated all the time however. If there are no new posts I am planning to edit the older ones which unfortunately have more or less just popped out of my head.

So what is the big secret then? A betting site? A tips selling site? Concentraded on one league and one market only? Or just some chit-chat about the most beautiful game of them all?

The future will tell. It always does.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti