8.11.2009

Break activities

The season that has already finished is still keeping me busy in the form of analysis.

I am checking my rankings, trends, stats, betting patterns and sources to find out whether there were mistakes done in the betting analysis regarding any named teams.

So far there are a few mistakes found that are not alarming but explain me a little what went wrong for instance regarding teams from Turku area.

As it is, there is no live coverage and not even recordings of the matches to be found anywhere in any language it looks like that by next pre-season and in the early season I have to travel even a bit more. There is very little information to be found for me on the teams that I already know well, but I have to concentrate on seeing the biggest rivals also at home to study their style of play in front of the home ground.

Naturally, there are agents are sources to be used, but then the analysis has to be calibrated to make sure we speak the same language.

All in all, the season went quite well, but there is still room for improvement.

1 kommentti:

  1. Hi,

    Name's Robert.I only came to know of your blog late, so much was missed, but I always enjoyed the content I found and made a few bucks along the way (thanks for that). I do wish I had discovered your place sooner, but those are the breaks. I dont know of your following, but I"d like to congratulate you on a fine season and wish you well in the off. Seem's there's still work to do, but I hope some room for relaxation too. It must be fun to travel and watch many matches live. It's obvious your passion for analysis and Finnish football. Thanks for some of the stadium photos you've posted. I always like to check the edges and imagine what the rest around would look like. Never been to Finland, but it looks nice....in the summer that is (lol). Stay warm and enjoy the winter holidays. I've no such worries in Florida. Hope to see you resume your postings next year!

    Take Care,
    RH

    VastaaPoista