23.11.2009

Feedback time for 2009

I have received some interesting emails regarding previews, reports, picks, analysis, timing, delivery and premium prices.

If you have anything to say about my activities so far this would be a perfect time.

I am not asking for thanks, rather looking for info of what you would like to have. Negative feedback would also be welcomed indeed, or lets say, a constructive feedback.

What I have done this season is a reflection and yet only a fraction of my every day life during the season and before the season. All info received has not been published as there was not enough time or motivation (reward) for it.

This could be changed. At this point I have time to strengthen the squad, organize, delegate and create and plan. If you so wish.

This blog will continue also in the future, but it is getting more and more likely that there will also be another site, a more professional approach into Football in Finland. 

No comments will be published with your name, but they are read and analyzed, and any hopes or questions will be answered in the blog.

Please, say anything

Best regards,


puntteri@gmail.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti