26.4.2011

Finnish Football Newsletter season 2011

I am still finetuning the service and the pricing. What I want is a service which is valuable and profitable for you and me, relatively easy to maintain and takes into account the market moves both caused by us and the rest of the markets. Challenging but impossible, there will be big market moves going both directions before the kick-off as the odds are vulnerable to tipping services and major players on the market.

What I can guarantee you is that it will be interesting, as there about 1000 matches to go in the leagues there will always be something to analyze and take a bet if you so decide, I will do my best to help.

Order the Free Edition from the right if you have not yet done it. There will be updates of everything and regular weekly previews and reviews and you will always be one step ahead of the rest. The services will be discussed more detail in there, and there will be discounted prices available if you decide to try the service out later and start anytime of the month.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti