17.5.2016

Daily updates?!

From now on here will be "daily" updates of what is going on in Finnish Football World, both betting wise and from the football 's perspective.

Roughly the plan is to go through what happened yesterday and what is going on today. Here will be a few links to highlights, what is on offer in the betting world and the key news of the leagues.

Not all of them. Not exactly daily as there will also be days when there is no time for a meaningful update but you will see how it goes.

This is also the place where most of the questions will be answered if the time allows, but I am not here 24/7 and it is unlikely that I would go through any of today's matches even if you ask nicely.

For me this should be both useful and fun. Stress free. Compared to the previous "life" I am not estimating all matches of all leagues anymore. More importantly I am not writing hundreds of detailed previews of all Veikkausliiga and Ykkönen matches as it was very tiring in the end as the schedule is very heavy and usually there is not much new to add since previous round's matches. No I write of the things I like, if I have the time.

Here will be no detailed previews, but when the time allows some confirmed lineups which are behind a password in other services will be published.

No bragging of any succesful suggested winners. Neither no self pity for any possible losers, but possibly a few notes of why markets have reacted the way they did, and why some of the matches ended the way they did.



Welcome to join the ride!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti