13.8.2009

Chinese betting methods?

I just had to copy this from bettingadvice for future reference.

So I am not the chinese fellow, clip clip
-----------------------------------------------

"Hello. I am from China. I am a big fan of this forum. Every match day I come here to catch lately information for betting. It is very helpful. Many time I wanted to say something but I never did because of my poor English.
Football betting is very popular in China,especially south China and Macau,HongKong. The most popular methods of analysing a match is quite different from European friends here as I see. I will give some example here:

1."The hot must die"
In China,the most famous football motto is "大热必死",translate directly,"The hot one must die". After Brazil lost to France at 98 World Cup,many people think that gambling companys are not charity organization, if a team gets a huge number of money bet on it(we call it "hot"),they will do "something" to make the opposite result so they can get much more money and avoid the risk. In that way,you should stand against to the public. I don`t think so but many many ones do. Many "professional tipsters" always tell us this. Most people do not care about how the teams play,just try their best to find out which one is "hot" and bet the opposite.
For example:One prediction for Aug 3 Lyn and Brann`s game,its main argument is that until now Brann had already attracted 2.5 million money and 89% of the transaction volume,this unreason hot is very danger,so pick Lyn(+0.5).

2.odd tells something
Many people believe that some gambling company will know the most likely result of some matches and a clever guy will get the gambling company`s attitude by reading the odds!So every strange odd from some gambling company is telling something in experts`eyes.
For example:One prediction for Aus 5 (Brazil)Cruzeiro and Atletico Paranaense:now odds from WilliamHill home 1.44 is lower than many others when draw 3.8 higher,it meams WillHill underestimate Atletico Paranaense and prefer Cruzeiro,why not we just trust WilliamHill,pick
Cruzeiro(handicap) .

3.odds combination
On the other hand,gambling company`s attitude is shown on their "odds combination"?! Can you believe this,at least many Chinese gamblers do. They are always busy doing the odds combination statistics.
For example:One prediction for Aus 5 (Brazil)Sao Paulo & Botafogo:For this game,WilliamHill`s 1X2 is 1.57 3.50 5.00. The same odds combination is given 21 times in Brazil league recently,home win 17,draw 4 without an away win record. Pick Sao Paulo.

4.the most incredible way:trend analyse
I don`t really understand this. I will try my best to explain it. That kind of "expert" analyse a football match just like analysing a stock price. They almost only care about when the odd how change. In an exaggerated story,someone may say "I support home when odd is 1.90,if it drops to 1.80 later then I will change my mind,but if it drops further to 1.70 I will pick home again". Of course that means nothing to me. Maybe I am too stupid to find out the different meanings behind different decimal numbers.

Those are the most popular ways of analysing a football match in south China as I know. What do you think about it? Good Luck to everyone."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti