10.12.2009

Stats 2009

I was running 5 different banks who had mostly different scales for staking, but in many cases a big part of matches were invested in all banks. Four of them ended on at  least a bit of a profit while one of the test banks gained only about 94 %. It was the bank with most picks and usually also the prices had been cut a bit because I had taken the real  bet already elsewhere with real money.

The bets have been broken down by series, by months, by early/match day/live. Naturally by the client as well.

Overall stats of all actions is impossible to do, because of the difference in stakes and the price of the pick going immediately down especially in early asian lines, but as a tool for myself there are several observations to be made.

1) All months were on the positive side for all banks except June & July.
2) All other series ended up positive except Kakkonen North (2C), which is the only one of the leagues that I can not scout personally because of the distances.
3) Ykkönen was nothing special either, i struggled because of the homework at the pre-season was not completed properly as I was following Norwegian pre-season at La Manga in Spain.
4) Kakkonen start of the season was disastrerous because of the very same reason.
5) Veikkausliiga is a series which I can handicap by heart. I am very happy with it, I know the league and the players, and the pre-season is long enough with the league cup. (Starting Jan 2010)

Conclusions for 2010:
* Less trust in agents for 2C.
* Have to decrease the number of bets overall
* No need to bet a livebet even if I am the stadium. Got a few lessons this season.
* Have to think more carefully about the handicaps. Sometimes a bigger hc is better for the growth of the bank.
* There is no hurry with the early bets. The asian market seems to be totally unaware of the real power relations and in many cases the price of the value team rose before kick-off, and this was not wise money for sure.
* If there is a smelly match, better stay clear of it. Not all fixes go through, but there is no value in them for me.
* More livebets for Womens League, though maxs cover only a half a bet or so. Huge value at Womens league!

There were good runs and bad runs, and one of bad ones really was taking painstakingly long as for a period of 10 bets I got 9 losers and 1 void bet, and however closely I have looked at it the only reason for it was bad luck, though one the ten picks was a bad one. (A fix and I took against it)A run of 10 bets does not sound too long, but as you feel it during the season that for two weeks every single pick goes bust it surely does feel like a long time.

All in all, with better preparation and  a year wiser I am looking forward into a new season 2010, which bettingwise kicks off with the league cup Jan 22nd 2010 with Honka hosting TPS at Esport Arena at 14.00 CET. I will be there as I will be in about  hundred other matches live as well, after all I am more a scouting handicapper than a statistician.

There were no picks for european bookies as they are so silly with their limits, but I am planning to introduce a service for less advanced bettors as well who have no problems with their custom at european bookies. At least this should look good on paper and everyone can be happy!

Welcome aboard for the next season!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti