17.9.2009

Future changes in the service?

Hi all,

You have probably noticed that there have been less public picks and they are also being published later than before.

Though I run a free service and reading my stuff and following the bets is advisable there are some instances who shamelessly copy and sell my stuff.

How rude is that?

Those bastards are not only making me sad, but doing a lot of damage for the others who are interested and well-behaved people just wanting to know more because it discourages me to publish anything that might be valuable to them.

I have been trying to be interactive and also reply to inquiries made by msn or mail, I have noticed that my articles have also been republished on some forums, and as there has usually been also a link to the original source it is also 100 % fine. You can do that.

Obviously I knew that this was likely to happen and I have been told about who these scammers are. It is flattering of course, but also untolerable.

Have to think what to do to prevent this,

but meanwhile back to analyzing weekend matches.

Good luck to everyone,

Puntteri

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti