25.9.2009

Puntteri´s Inner Circle

Some people have approached me and enquired about getting premier service, i.e. earlier picks and estimations and a possibility to live info for betting purposes.

I might be tempted, but it would require that the number of members is small as the odds are very vulnerable in these smaller leagues, and I do not want to get too occupied in collecting fees and sending confirmations and all that routine everyday stuff which is by no means productive but rather exhausting. I do not want to bother myself with nonsense, especially for small money.

Technically it would be no problem, and given a bigger time frame the odds usually also return to normal by the kick-off, at least if we are talking about underdogs.

The site, even at this very rough state, has attracted attention also from some of the big fish in the pond, including bookies, and thus a smaller circulation would make sense. I would also get rid of any unwanted copying from the site.

The fact that the season is closing to an end in Finland means nothing, there will always be a new one, but there are naturally also other leagues than these.

If you have any opinions about anything, please drop me a line at puntteri@gmail.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti