3.2.2010

About new website or updated blog

There will not be one.

I am not going to waste one minute on planning and updating a new website and yet never going to be completely happy with it. I will stick to my core business, which is football betting.

This blog is rough and simple, and that is the way it is going to be. I have been approached by some sports bettors and investors regarding the possibility of a premium service with picks and limits in time, and I must say it sounds attracting, but there are several things I need to consider to keep everyone already involved  happy.

I need no extra hassle, when the season really kicks off I will spend about 30 hours a week on the road and at the field watching matches. All the match reports must be read, stats updated, phone calls made, emails written, matches analyzed before and after the match and the early prices must be found on time. Dealing with "customers" wanting fresh information and ready-made picks for almost nothing or completely for free is hardly a priority of mine as there are some 1500 matches played here during the summer months.

Compared to last season there will be only a few previews published. Not from every round, definitely not of every match. If you feel you might want to be among the few people in the know, drop me a line at

puntteri@gmail.com

I will also need to clean up my messenger contact list. Sorry if I drop you, but so many of the contacts are  working one only way,  you ask for information and I give it to you. How fair is that?

Edit: I have been approached by several punters who do not want to miss out the season 2010 in Finland and the form of the service is shaping up. More about it soon. Unfortunately it will mean that to keep covered from everything you will need to pay, but the small-time bettors and less experienced punters will be remembered and taken care of with a light version.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti