17.2.2010

Finland scouting services

As you probably have noticed I watch a lot of Finnish football,  over 150 matches live yearly. Along with my network of dedicated football people we easily cover hundreds of matches more. League games, lower divisions, youth matches, internationals and friendlies. If you happen to be a scout working outside of Finland but interested in player or two it might be worth a shout contacting me first before rushing in. There are naturally also several FIFA approved agents in this country and I am not competing with them, just giving you and easy option to check things out.

I can do the preparations for you, even write the initial full scouting reports if you so wish and you can save travel time and expenses, though I must admit, Finland is quite nice in the summer!

Do not hesitate to contact me at puntteri@gmail.com regarding any footballing matters in Finland. Asking costs you absolutely nothing!

*****

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti