29.5.2009

All eyes are in Finland soon

as the leagues close for the summer in rest of the Europe. Tonight the hottest pick is probably Klubi 04, who are getting 5 players from the 1st team HJK for the clash against the leaders AC Oulu.

I am convinced that the price will drop a lot, not that sure that home team is going to win.

A live betting will take place and I will be a lot wiser when the match kicks off at 17.30 CET.

Perhaps I am losing some advantage here not betting and even lose a chance for an arbitrage.. that is the risk I am taking. If the match is as lively that I expect it to be I will take totals live. Overs.

The other Ykkönen match is TPV against newcomers PoPa in Tampere, and there are several matches in Kakkonen, but I will take a closer look at Kakkonen next week when the local Premier league takes an early and undeserved summer break.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti