30.5.2010

End Of May

Thank you for all paying customers and a special thank you for all loyal and supposedly satisfied customers who have renewed their subscription way ahead of time! You are well appreciated!

End of month also means an end to all free trials. Hope you have enjoyed the ride, but it is now the time to decide if you like to continue with the service or not. I need to clear the mailing list to be able to offer more value for paying customers.


I fully understand if this is not exactly you wished for, and for anyone with a relatively small or a non-existent betting bank it does not make sense to pay for picks. After all, there are no sure winners in this service either.

The feedback has been mostly positive, there have been questions and critisism and I have made a few honest mistakes as well, but the backbone to the service has now been created. There will be developments and improvements, but of course there is a limit of how much a man can do.

The schedule for lower leagues info and picks can not be promised to be a 100 % accurate, but you should have a good idea by now how and when the info is published. In order to be able to analyze the value of a pick I need  both information and the odds, and they have been published late.

Sending "breaking news" - picks is a bit controversial. Of course I keep on doing it, but we all understand that if the info is solid and there is pressure on the market simultaneously the price does not stand, and the ones logging in at the bookie a few minutes later find the odds slashed. Unfortunately I see no solution to this as that is how the market goes. A better use of betting exchanges might help a bit, but that is entirely up to you guys.

Under these circumstances I probably hate a lot more losing picks than the lot of you together. It is a question of money and keeping the name intact, and believe me, no pick ever comes lightly.

I have a personal problem regarding my own bets at the moment as I can not possibly bet them before you do, and after that you do they are no value at all. However there is enough excitement in following them because your success is my success and I will restrain from pre-match betting also in June. There are still the live bets I can take and I will study this matter further.

The customer base should be now big enough to close it. Now more free trials, no promotions. I am not making big money out of this, but you pay for my time and expenses and if you are happy I am happy.

All current Newsletter subscribers will receive an offer regarding the future, and no one will ever be contacted through me if you decide not to follow. I am a serious believer of marketing and also targeted direct marketing can be succesful, but I like to keep this as a low-key operation, the atmosphere as friendly and professional as possible and I hope the same from you.

Have a nice day!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti