3.1.2011

Russia U18 - Finland U18 3-3 (2-0) official match report

Can not argue with it as I was following only the live commentary. Managers are both biased as usual;

Kozlov does have even some Champions League experience


Match № 4, Group A, first round
Russia – Finland 3:3
3 January  2011, St. Petersburg , PSCC, spectators 3000.
Referee: Moskalev, Grechishkin, Sukharenok
Russia:
Isupov, Bazelyuk (Panfilov 46), Kozlov (c), Garaev, Omarov (Sinyavskiy 72), Ilyin, Dzhalilov, Kalinskiy, Zuykov, Mamonov, Putsko, Dzhioev
Head coach: Alenichev Dmitriy
Finland:
Pennanen, Heimonen (Uronen 72), Latosaari, Nordström (c), Salonen, Alho, Seferi, Lam
(Rannikko 90), Saksela (Karvonen 46), Paananen (Jokinen 85), Väyrynen (Hilska 71).
Head coach: Mika Laurikainen
Goals: Dzhalilov (29, p), Kozlov (35). Vayrynen (53), Alho (56), Paananen (67), Ilyin (80, p).
Yellow cards: Nurdstrem (28), Seferi (41,78), Salonen (45), Lam (79), Hilska (86).
Red cards: Seferi (78), Jokinen (90) .
Best player: Lam, Kozlov
Comments.

Head coach of Finland:
- Obviously it was a good match for spectators. Especially second half! In spite of such end I’m happy for my players. This draw turns to me a loss. If somebody told me before the match that the score will be 3:3, I would totally agree with it and wouldn’t play the match. Because I remember how we lost the match with Russia 0:6 previous years. But after such game I’m disappointed, because we played well and could win. I don’t like the work of referee, but I won’t tell anything else about this matter.

Head coach of Russia:
-I want to congratulate my colleague with this result, especially with the play of Finland team in the second half. In my turn I want to address some questions to my players. During the break I told them that 2:0 is not a victory yet. But they probably didn’t hear me and the game was broken. If the finnish coach tells that such score for him is a loss – what can I say in my turn?! If we didn’t miss the first goal – we could win the match with a big score. But all the struggle is ahead and we will play for the victory."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti