2.3.2010

League Cup 3rd March FC Lahti - MyPa








Edit: FT 0-1 after the 1st min Votinov goal.

Lahti have been weak in defence and MyPa strikers are the most useless in the league - at least until Pele Koljonen is fit to play again - facts that do not really encourage to pick either of the teams. The match will be played outdoors in some -2 C temperature and it has got some derby flavour in it. MyPa won IFK Mariehamn last week 2-0 and performed well, but as mentioned earlier IFK are not too keen on this competition and their away form tells nothing. Lahti have also faced IFK and came home from the island with a 2-1 loss in the bag. Lahti gk Juha Tuomi is in the Czech Rep with U21 national team, but to be honest I am not at all sure he is any better than Leino who will play this match.  Rough asian price limits here, but I am not sure I want to bet anything, perhaps under? If the prices for Lahti rise even more to give me enough buffer against the estimation risk I might take it after all. Target is Lahti + 0,5 @ 2.00!

Edit: I was already asked what do I mean, I publish the limits and then do not follow them myself?  It is a vague, I know, but the reason behind this is that instead of 26 % for a Lahti win the more accurate number might be 23 or 30 %. At this time of year there are too many random factors involved and there should be more value in the bets than usual because of the analysis risk. Another good option is to not to bet these league cup matches as they are not much more than friendlies after all, but as I follow them closely I naturally have an idea, and by analysing them and following them I get a clearer picture.

3.3.2010 FC Lahti - MYPA 17:30 CET @ Kisapuisto

Lahti 0- MyPa 0 2.56 - 1.64
Lahti 0,25- MyPa - 0,25 2.06 - 1.94
Lahti 0,5- MyPa - 0,5 1.72 - 2.38
Lahti 0,75 - MyPa -0,75 1.50 - 3.00













2 kommenttia:

  1. Lahti XI: Leino,Mäkelä,Heikari,Fofana,Rafael,Vanninen,Sihvola,Korte,Heini,Köse,Värttö /

    Bench: Huuhka,Länsitalo,Kemppinen,Törmänen,Meronen.

    MyPa XI: Kuismala,Timoska,Uimaniemi,Okkonen,Votinov,Äijälä,Lindberg,Ricketts,Oksanen,Aho,Benevides /

    Bench: Johansson, Hietanen,Tuunainen,Ady, Rautiainen,Rautiainen,Alonen,Saxman.

    VastaaPoista
  2. 0-1 1 minute. Had just taken under 2.25 @ 2.13 and the Votinov goal was not the first thing on my wish list.

    VastaaPoista