22.3.2010

Patrick O'Shaughnessy Finland

To be honest I do not have that much to say about him because I have not that much time for under age football, but lately there have been so many incoming  referring links via google about him that I better notice it.



He is a solid defender and I dare to say that definitely a key player in the U17 national team for Finland and sure, I have seen him play. However, there is still a long way to go to be able to play in the first league. My guess is that he will get some matches under his belt at Ykkönen with Klubi-04, but it will be tough for the whole team if they play with youngsters only against experienced clubs.

Some of his team mates at HJK (-93) have already played with the first team, at least Valtteri Moren and Lum Rexhepi have been fielded in the league cup matches as defenders as there is a shortage of center backs in the HJK team.

My pick from that team to get some place first is Valtteri Moren, a cool samihyypiä - type of a player.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti