8.3.2010

I am afraid I have not praised this man enough yet

 
Instead of praising someone for good insight and succesful bets I find it necessary to praise also a man who is ready to do something to help his community, community this time meaning the whole world. Well, the poorer part of the world, the less fortunate half of it.

Bjorn is a Norwegian ex-footballer who did start a long journey last summer.

From Oslo, Norway, to South Africa to take part in the World Cup.

By bike.

To raise awareness of the refugee situation. To help them, even a bit. Those people have never taken a bet, except with their lives.

Take a look at what he is doing, talk with him, leave a message and show your support. It will not cost you a dime. Attention, communication and awareness is the key.

I am proud that I can call this man my friend.

http://www.theshirt2010.net/

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti