7.6.2010

Kiffen - HIFK

Edit: A bit mixed feelings about this after seeing the match. FT 0-0, Kiffen had a few more chances but the best one came on added time when HIFK defender cleared the ball from the line, the goalkeeper was already beaten. Before the match I had much more accurate % for this, now I would say Kiffen was worth 45-55 %.


I must say I disagree strongly with the asian odds, but they seem to keep on moving. This derby will be played on the stadium both teams share, Kiffen have performed a lot better since last season are have a younger line-up which works a lot harder, whereas HIFK have been rather poor on the pitch also this season and have some injury worries and even a suspension to worry about.

There is something here I do not quite understand. Kiffen -0,5 @ 2.42 sbobet. Take it.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti