8.6.2010

Pallo-Iirot vs. SalPa at Kakkonen tonight

Unfortunately both teams are away from my comfort area and I have not yet seen either of them this season. What happened last season is pretty much the past and I am not too willing to use that information on this level.

Pallo-Iirot will be without 4 players, and have a couple of doubtful guys as well. Two of last season´s Pallo-Iirot players play today for the visitors.

SalPa have mostly doubtful team news, they confirm two key players absent and several guys who are finishing the army as doubtful, but the problem with the army guys is that even if they are available they are hardly fully awake and fresh.

SalPa´s strength is obviously their defense, there is both experience and a young talent between the posts, and personally I am not willing to argue with the local bookies odds which see the home side as a favourite, SalPa did well in winning the  big favourites Ilves at home, but with so many questionmarks and a weekday away game this is an easy decision for me, a no bet. The asian bookies follow suit and offer Iirot - 0,25 @ 1.96.

For the record, it looks underish to me and I rate SalPa as a better team, but I do not feel like guessing today who is playing tonight and how.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti