30.5.2011

No more Free Newsletters

Two basic reasons for it:

It is unfair towards paying customers to give out freebies, it has only been bits and pieces every now and then, but nevertheless I do not want my Premium customers to suffer as I rate them very highly.

My own good trust has been exploited, and though I could live with occasional requests for  short and free trial periods the experience shows that from my point of view it is not worth it. In the worst case experience  it lead to a fact where my name was used - picked from the Newsletter -  and someone was buying services on credit by pretending to be the owner of this site and being me. Trying to be positive about it is of course very flattering that I am considered to be so reliable that my name and a fake hotmail address is convincing enough, but sometimes being positive is too much asked.

******
The footballing action goes on as all leagues have some 4-7 rounds played already. Some clubs are overperforming, some are underachievers and a good few of them are very unstable with good and terrible performances both  home and away. The lower leagues have a busy schedule during international break, and there are full rounds at Ykkönen and Kakkonen.

*******


Contact admin@ftfinland.com for serious questions or feedback, or even to complain about a free pick that did not win and you lost money if you feel sharing that information helps, but since I started betting in the 90´s I have seen a few winning and losing bets and  the success or misfortune of a few single picks is not that mind-blowing experience as it may feel. All serious emails will be answered to.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti