29.5.2011

The last Free Newsletter to be published on Monday

Sadly I must say that the Free Edition has come to an end.

There has been a cheater using a fake identity and saying that he is the owner of www.ftfinland.com - and using a fake hotmail - address as a contact address, something like ftfinland@hotmail.com. The problem is that this waste of space has been buying services faking to be me, and then disappeared without paying. It is very easy to prove that I have nothing to do with this, but being involved in any shit like this getting and  any bad reputation and even spending a minute of my time clearing this mess is too much.

The idiot will be exposed and caught, but I have a request to you people out there, if you think you or your friends have a problem with me talk to me first, to admin@ftfinland.com and nowhere else unless authorized from this address.

Anyway, this arsehole is the final straw, and no more free information is given or sent. Free Newsletter will become a very reasonably priced Newsletter, the main purpose is that I want to know who anyone ordering it is and there will be traces at moneybookers or at the paypal or bank.

Thanks for undestanding, when I calm down tomorrow I will create something almost Free, but for a minimal price with proper contact details.

Sad but true, the world would be a much better place without cocksuckers like this one. It relieves the pain and anger a bit that I know he will be caught. An identity theft is something that will be taken very seriously.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti