12.7.2010

Haka - JJK line-ups for 17.30 CET stream

FT 1-2. Missed most of the match as I was otherwise engaged, but it was said that JJK were wiser.

10 min JJK corner, nothing comes out of it and I will give this match a miss and choose gazpacho and wine on the balcony. Enjoy the game!
8 min Haka free-kick, I would had missed Nam if I were a Haka supporter. Awful shot by Hynynen.
5 min, not much has happened, odds are going JJK´s way.

3 min, Haka shot but that was poor one by Santala. A slow game to be expected in the heat.

Kick-off. Both the sound and picture are so bad at least on my computer  that I am not sure I care to bother for a long time with this.

"Last time we visited Haka it was more than -20 C cold, now it is over + 30 C ", said Kari Martonen, JJK



Have have also Mattila scheduled to play, in the preview he was told to be definitely unavailable.

Odds @ 0 ; 1.91 - 2.01. --> Haka 0 @ 1.95 now.

Link for streaming here.


Updated line-ups; Haka´s Innanen is not there, instead there is Mohamed Koroma and personally I do not know who the hell he is, someone mentioned TPV..

Haka
KORHONEN Janne
NOOITMEER Regi
KUIVASTO Toni
JOENMÄKI Markus
KAUPPILA Jani
HYNYNEN Antti
MULTANEN Kalle
OSEI Quincy
MATTILA Jarno
KOROMA Mohamed
SANTALA Jukka

JJK

SZEROVAY Mihaly
OKKONEN Jarkko
PASOJA Juha
TUOMANEN Jukka-Pekka
VIREN Anssi
LAHTINEN Mika
KARI Tommi
LATIKKA Tuomas
LINJALA Lasse
HYYRYNEN Mikko
POUTIAINEN Patrick

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti