22.12.2008

Hello my friends! Welcome, take a seat.

This blog is an attempt to answer to the growing demand of information of football in Finland. Naturally for most of you people reading in english the curiousity derives from the fact the Finnish football league is one of the few in action in the long summer months from May to August and most games on your betting slip are played in this exotic country.

And there is no info nowhere.. you always have to hunt down a Finn from a betting forum and just hope that he knows what he is talking about. As it is, most think they do but don´t.

There is a long way to go for the season 2009 ahead of us but I am on time now. For practical reasons. I have never had a blog before, and the times of the long gone www.happypunter.com are also far behind.

So I need some practise. Some articles, some readers and acknowledgement. The plan I have timetablewise is that I start publishing news, rumours, reports and miscellaneous stuff from this moment on. At the moment there is not much to tell but the League Cup is starting in January and the building of the teams is on a way. We are getting there..

The outlook of this blog will change, I just wanted it up and running now. There will be lots of info, not everything I know but enough to help you to better knowledge and improve your success in betting on Finnish football games.

There is always room for interaction as well. I wonder who is the man brave enough to post the first comment.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti