12.4.2010

European odds

Some of you have been wondering why I never talk about straight European 1x2-odds but always about the asian handicap. There are a couple of reasons for that.

  • Asian bookies with hc odds have a smaller margin than the European ones, thus odds for the exactly same occasion is a bit more value with asian odds.
  • Asian bookmakers let you stake. Not always as much as you might want in the lower leagues, but compared to silly European bookies considerably more. Say a hundred times more.
  • The bank rolls faster with asian handicap as the outcomes are more likely to happen than when fishing for big underdog odds. Portsmouth +1.5  @ 2.00 is much more likely to happen away  at White Hart Lane than Portsmouth to win @ 10.00, right?
  • Euro bookies do not like me.
  • I do not like them.
My customers are welcome to discuss and ask for price limits for European bookies as well, but personally for me it is just a waste of time to check the odds at them because the good-looking prices are not for me, and I do want to fool you with publishing odds and picks that are not available in the real life for real people. My examples are from Sbobet.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti